A Fun Day of Blue and Red

Hi classmates!

Today I'm going to tell you about my trip to the stadium to see Universidad de Chile with my girlfriend, her best friend, and her brother. Last month we went to see the game between "La U" and Everton de Viña del Mar, at the Estadio Nacional. It was the first time my girlfriend went to the stadium to see a soccer game, she was very excited and we had high expectations. We bought the tickets with my girlfriend's best friend, Pepa, and her brother, Mati. The game was at 5:30 p.m. and we arrived early to do "La Previa" (the pre-game speech).

I've known Pepa since I met my girlfriend, we got along right away, she's very nice and charismatic, the best thing was that we shared the same love for the same soccer team. His brother Mati, who is 16 years old, is very funny and like us is a fan of "La U", he spent the whole trip singing and jumping, I'm sure he was the one who enjoyed it the most.

The game was exciting, so much so that it went to penalties, but even so "El Bulla" ended up winning.

We left super happy and eager to repeat the trip.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Five Favourites

Fiestas Patrias