Fiestas Patrias

 Hi classmates, today I am talking about my Fiestas Patrias celebration.

On Friday 13th I began my celebrations with my girlfriend at the Quimifonda party at the Faculty of Chemestry. We were with her friends, there were many activities, lots of music and to drink the inevitable "Terremotos". We had a great time and it was a great start to the week of the 18th.

On the 18th, we go to the "Yein Fonda" at the Estadio Nacional, with the mom of my girlfriend, and her besties. That day "Los Tres" apperead, played their most famous songs and got everyone who was there to sing along. The "Terremotos" did not fail and we returned later.

On the 19th I went with my whole family, we made our own family "fonda" at my aunt´s house. It was a lot of fun, I love spending time with them.

And finally, On Friday 20th, we went my family and my girlfriend to Parque Ohiggin´s, the atmosphere was great. There was a great stage to dance "Cueca", where I danced with my girlfiend. As for prices, I confirm what the say, it was very expensive. I liked the fonda, it had a many activities and fun stands, where we won a lot of prizes.

It was a definitely a great week.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Fun Day of Blue and Red

Five Favourites