My Cultural Radar

My Cultural Radar:

Music: Cris Mj
Cris Mj is a Chilean artist of the urban genre, in my opinion he is the best at the moment, each song he is releasing is a "palo" (hit). I like the style he has when making music. His lyrics are catchy and his instrumentals are different from the rest.

Places to eat: Teclados Bar
Teclado Bar is a bar located in Ñuñoa near the Chile-España metro. I discovered this place last year and every time I go I have a great time. It is very comfortable and the service is 10/10. The best drink I have ever tried is the mojitos, I usually go during happy hour. To eat the "Papas Teclados" are very tasty and filling. A place I recommend 100%.

Soccer team: Universidad de Chile
Universidad de Chile is the biggest club in Chile. Since I was very young, my father took me to the stadium. I fell in love with the club and its fans. The best moment I have experienced with these colors was in 2011 when "La U" won the Copa Sudamericana. Without exaggeration, the game of that team was one of the best I have seen. Nowadays, whenever I can, I go to the stadium or watch the games with my dad.

Gym:
Whenever I can go to the gym, this is satisfaction for me because it takes me out of the routine. Is a space for training my body and helps me stay healthy. Sometimes, I go with friends, and with many of them we take advantage of sharing and catching up.

Handball:
Whether it's for the Faculty of Chemistry or for my club, I practice and play handball all week long. For the club I train on Tuesdays and Fridays. Normally I always have a game on the weekends. I still have a hard time measuring my time to play and do my university responsibilities, but I'm trying to improve that every time. Finally, I can say that I like it because besides playing and training, I can spend time with my friends.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Fun Day of Blue and Red

Five Favourites

Fiestas Patrias