Correction Written Assesment 1

In High School, I met Joaquín, he is my friend since I was six years old. He´s a very nice person, funny and charismatic. I like it when we joke and tell about soccer. Joaquín is a fan of colo colo´s club, he loves that team, and I love Universidad de Chile´s club.

With Joaquín we play soccer, he is a scorer and I play defense, we play in fau´s cup. Our team is "Real NPC".

We are both studying architecture and this semester we are in the same workshop. Joaquín is intelligent and responsible, we work very well together, he is a good partner to work with. I usually week see him twice a week and sometimes more days.

And finally, we sometimes go to parties with him. It´s a good moment to enjoy and joke.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Fun Day of Blue and Red

Five Favourites

Fiestas Patrias