Five Favourites

Today i'm going to write about 5 favourites thinks.

1. Movie

My favorite movie is Forrest Gump, this film for me is an exquisite mix of emotions, it literally has everything you can find in a movie. I have seen it several times and I don't get bored, I think that each time I see it I understand more about it. The first time I saw it was with my dad and I remember that I was amazed by the amount of things the protagonist does, I wanted to be Forest. Today, I feel that it is a classic of cinema, that everyone should see. I recommend it 100%.


2.Technological piece

This year my computer has become my favorite piece of equipment, both for college and for everyday use. I can do my college work on it, such as using AutoCad or other programs, such as searching for information. Another area is for gaming, I have many games downloaded on it, my favorites are Call Of Duty Warzone, Fortnite and now I want to buy FIFA. The only thing I don't like or would change is the notebook charger, because it is very heavy and difficult to transport; the battery of these gaming PC type devices doesn't last long, which means that you have to use the charger a lot.


3.Item of clothing (replacing the book)

My favorite item of clothing is the basic black t-shirt. For me, it is an essential item that I can't do without on a daily basis. I have 3 basic black t-shirts in my closet. It's something I wear every day. Everything looks good with this item of clothing, and it always helps me when I don't know what to wear. I feel that it is the perfect combination of elegant and simple.


4. Souvenir:

A souvenir that I really like would be the medals I have won for sport. I have them hanging in my room. They are a good reminder of the experiences and competitions I have participated in. My collection is also varied, I have had the opportunity to compete in Handball, Soccer, Chess, Running and school medals.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Fun Day of Blue and Red

Fiestas Patrias