A Good Friend

Summary of the text:

I was interested in the text because I didn't know there was an international day of friendship. The text talks about the International Day of Friendship, which is celebrated on July 30 and was officially recognized by the UN in 2011. Originally established in Paraguay in 1958. I also didn't know the origins of the day, I wouldn't have imagined that the organization was founded in Paraguay. This day commemorates the importance of friendship, which improves our mental and physical well-being. It is commemorated with meetings, small gifts and messages that underline the value of friendship.

My Good Friend

Blacky was my best friend for 12 years. He came into my life when I was 6 years old, exactly in February 2010. We were both so young. I had accompanied my parents to the fair and there was a stand where they were giving away puppies. As soon as I saw him, it was an instant connection. From that moment on, my little blacky was my companion throughout my childhood. We literally grew up together. We had many things in common. We were both very unruly, mischievous and affectionate at the same time. And as if he had prepared everything for it, I had just turned 18. My friend who had been with me throughout my childhood decided to leave on January 1, 2023. For me, that was his way of saying that he had completed his time with me and that he had to start a new one.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Fun Day of Blue and Red

Five Favourites

Fiestas Patrias